Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feels Like it's Friendship Week

My poker game addiction at facebook seems getting harder to avoid. I finished the game at around 3 am, then at 10am, I have to prepare to go to Los Banos to meet my former officemates..

Travel time between our house at Batangas to Los Banos took 2 hours.

We dine out at Bonito's..ordered some pizzas and pasta. Taste was very superb...

At the left side of the photo, is Meanne. She is very funny and would make each and every detail of "chikas" especially about "Adventures of Darna". At the center is Acel, my very good friend. We may now call her Prof. Acel because she just finished her teaching demo at the UP College of Forestry and getting the position. How can I forget the SFFG acronym which stands for Social Forestry and Forest Governance. I worked at the CFNR for four long years meeting this good people.. :) Good work Acel! You deserve the best! A very hardworking person and next to Ate Reggie for being perfectionist...See you again guys in mid August!

Meanne, Acel and me at Bonito's, Demarces, Los Banos (2009-07-25)




No comments:

Post a Comment