Sunday, July 12, 2009

I Love Watching...the Crowds!

I love crowds, watching them enjoyed the event makes me enjoy the show as well... That's the reason why, if I have a chance to took some pictures, I usually grabbed that chance. :)


PBA Game (I think this was the game between Ginebra and Sta. Lucia). Oh I have a poor memory, I don't even recall who was the winner that night! haha.. But what I'm sure of is that it was taken last 12-25-2008. I love watching PBA, and any other sports events. No wonder why, even last Christmas Day, I initiated to watch PBA, with my sister.

Audience of Water World, USJ taken last 11-09-2008


Budogari...In this event, you may pick as many bundles of grapes as you want and eat as many kilos of grapes as you want...Yummy!!!taken last 09-08-2008


This was the first time I've watch soccer game. This sport may not be so popular here in the Philippines but in Japan, it is ver famous second to Baseball, I think. Soccer game between Kobe and Kyoto Team (This is the Kobe Vissel Team)

While this is the Kyoto Team (taken last 08-06-2008) at Kobe Home Stadium.


Sakura viewing at Oji Koen (04-05-2008)


Very huge crowd at SkyMark Stadium! I really enjoyed this game because it was my first time to watch baseball game and I observed how very supportive fans they really are...03-27-2008

No comments:

Post a Comment