Sunday, August 9, 2009

Horoscope: Aquarius 20080809

You're a big fan of blunt honesty and the naked truth. If you think it, you're likely to say it without censoring it for the audience. Luckily, you run with a crowd that has a sense of the absurd. Keep in mind that not everyone in the world appreciates your finely tuned sense of humor. If you were to refine this approach, imagine how many more people you could reach. Stand-up comedy or a career in acting might not be too far of a stretch for you.


-->I will be attending my Newest "inaanak" Bday Party at 3pm. Does my horoscope means that I should behave? hehe.. :) Whew! the number of my Inaanak is increasing! I think Nicole is the 21st? Nicole is the first daughter of my close friend Elvie who went home for a month to celebrate this special day of her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment