Friday, August 7, 2009

Movie: Sand Serpents



I watched this war movie twice.. in a week. Not because it's my favorite but it's a coincidence that while I am riding the bus last Monday, from hometown to office dormitory, this movie played in the dvd at the bus. I did not finished this movie but instead I chose to get a good sleep while travelling. I think this is one of the perks of long travel: you can fall asleep, watch movies, listen songs, use mp3 player...


But last night, while I was riding in the bus to go home, this was the same movie that was being played...Sand Serpents.. Since I did not finished this movie last time, I became eager to know it's ending part. This was the last scene of the movie.





Among the squad are Lieutenant Stanley (Jason Gedrick, "Desperate Housewives"), Sergeant Wilson (Chris Jarman, "Spartacus"), Privates Kaminski (Sebastian Knapp, "28 Days Later") and Captain Jen Henle (Tamara Hope, "ReGenesis).

No comments:

Post a Comment