Sunday, January 10, 2010

My 5-year plan

My Horoscope for Today January 10, 2010

Today Aquarius, you'll be doing your best to keep things under control. Too far, too fast, too big, all that sort of thing threatens to ruin what could otherwise be a great time with friends. Your greatest advantage today is in realizing that responsibility is the one thing that should never be left behind when you head out seeking adventure. Don't believe that you have to be bossy or rude in order to get the attention of others. Today is a day to lead by example, not by demanding obedience, which is not your style.
 
This horoscope reminded me the topic about Goal.. Last friday, during afternoon meeting, as reporter of the day for the topic of 5 year plan.. I enumerated my five year plan for my family, myself and career... Here's my list:
For my family: continue to provide them their necessities in life..including my needy relatives; be able to give my mom a tour abroad...
For myself: be able to setup an internet cafe; add blogsites; have a successful business; buy a car; learn to drive; learn to cook, get married by the age of before 35 (because now I don't have a boyfriend)..
For my career: try to take up some units in teaching; be able to have self fulfillment at work
Though I did not able mention all of these during my report, the bottom line is: I want to enjoy life to the fullest and enjoy life while single... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment