Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who is Joey Scarbury?

While I'm riding on the bus last night, this song was played. I find this song very relaxing, just like a 'feel good' movie. It happens to be the TV soundtrack of 'The Greatest American Hero' program.

Here it goes:

Look at what's happened to me,
I can't believe it myself.
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world,
should have been somebody else.
 
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air.
I never thought I could feel so free.
Flying away on a wing and a prayer,
Who could it be?
Believe it or not, it's just me.

 
Complete lyrics and a video of Joey Scarbury can be seen in this link:
Believe It or Not by Joey Scarbury
 
While I'm searching for a good quality music video of Scarbury, this
video from youtube made by silenceimplies made me laugh out loud.. :P

Channel Icon



 
'Hair flip'!  Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment