Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Sad, we cannot celebrate Mother's Day outside.
My grandmother (aunt of my mom) is sick and need someone to look over. It's either my mom or I will have to stay at home to take care for her. By the way, she is 81 yrs old and with high blood. It has been 2 weeks since my lola suffered from high blood fluctuations and fever. After that incident, I just learned from my mom and aunt that she cannot remember our names... :( Right now, she's fine but still cannot remember us.

Anyway, my mom and I decided that the first half day was my grocery time, and at afternoon she will have her "gala". She will go to my sister at Lipa to meet her favorite "apo". That's her stress reliever. She really loves visiting Aaron, my nephew.

My mom and I have so many things in common...
* we're both aquarians
* sleepy
* we're not showy of feelings
* makulit sometimes

because i'm the youngest, my mom and I are always together. Sometimes we had small "tampuhan" from the simple things but most of the time we jive at each other. I adore my mom's patience and having strong personality that after all of those trials and problems that we encountered and is facing right now, she remain stand still..

No comments:

Post a Comment