Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still awake at 5am!

I'm a sleepy person, most of my friends knew it.. But why am I still awake at 5am?
If I'm enjoying doing something, it keeps me awake..

Things I do to keep me awake:

1. Invite friends to sleepover to my room.
When I am studying, I feel very sleepy. I remember when I was in Japan, I invited some dormmates to my room so we can together study. At the first night or two, the companionship kept me awake, but after several nights, I can't help myself but to sleep.

2. Play music.
I love music. Recently, I downloaded my favorite MTVs from Youtube so I can play anytime.

Take note: I cannot sleep when there is radio playing. Especially if it's a love song.
Maybe because most of the time, I know the lyrics or rhythm that my tendency is to sing together with the song. I think some people can relate to this.

3. Youtube.

4. Korean/Japanese Dramas

5. Watching Basketball (PBA) from the internet.

5. and Today...the reason why I am still awake was because of Facebook Poker...

Since 8pm maybe, I started to play with other players (even with strangers) with other nationalities. My goal actually is to hit $100K chips... First, I've been in the table with Blinds 1$/2$ because I don't want to bet too high stakes because I want to protect my $80K...

Then, I learned that if you will be able to have 10x flushes/straights cards, you will be able to get $10K chips...

I was awarded free $10K chips twice! But tonight my hands was not that too nice, and I ended up with $98.6K. Not bad, but I want $100K...I looked at my watch and it was 5am! See how addicted I am..

No comments:

Post a Comment