Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I read today

I love reading blogs...It was started maybe last years ago, when I was finding some ways to fight boredome and homesick.

In local showbiz, I like the looks of Iza Calzado. Also, I like her insights and perspectives which I learned from the magazines that featured her..While I'm reading on some of her articles on the net she always mentioned his father, I became curious who was his father looks like so I searched Lito Calzado's picture in Google images and I discovered a blog of a magazine editor which is a cousin of Iza. Since then, I became an avid follower of her blog. ..Topaz Horizon..

Aside from Topaz Horizon, several links became favorites:
Daphne's Diary... (I'm glad i found her blogsite.. like also Daphne Osena, host of Urban Zone, and her former show is F)
Cosmopolitan Philippines
Sparkle and Scribble
My Library
.:how to’s, tips, tricks and more:.

No comments:

Post a Comment