Sunday, October 18, 2009

Horoscope for today 2009/10/18

Remember that you have the right to privacy! If you need some time alone, get it.

Overview
Don't try to deny your feelings today -- most likely you're wearing them on your sleeve anyway! It's just one of those days when emotions run deeply, and that can be a very good thing for you.

Feeling useful is important in anyone's life, because it makes you feel important -- like you matter. Usually, that kind of usefulness is something you seek out in a school or career context. But today, why not explore how you can be socially useful? Help people make party plans, decorate an event room or put together an invitation list. Heck, volunteer to be the designated driver. Any of these will be great ways to show how you matter (in a social context) to your friends.

I said: Well, it's been two days since I update so many important blogs and documents.. Been visiting so many sites lately that caused me to feel that i'm working 24/7 a day..

www.showbiznewsblog.com, an officemate blogsite that awakens my "stalker" ability but this time, it should be hollywood celebrities..yesterday I wrote about Avril Lavigne's divorce issue and today it's about Miley Cyrus who joined the cast of Sex and the City 2 the movie... okay, I admit, I only contributed every weekends...hehe weekly contributor..

www.lyrics-buddy.com, this is our new blogsite we started last week. Beth and I posted the hottest Billboards hitlist! and now that we introduced this to fb, some of our friends started to figure it out... :) we have our own google ads this time..
and yesterday, a comment was received and we felt so happy..really :)

PTC sites, until this moment, I haven't click any ptc site (so very busy updating...yes... a resume...) it's been 5 years since I last updated a resume that's why it took for me two days to complete..with no picture! yay!I need to get one tomorrow..

What pushed me to update my resume? We'll that would be a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment