Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aquarius Horoscope and my "Eksena" for today 12/05/2009

Yes, I'm an addict horoscope reader!

This is my horoscope for today.. :)

It's sure that there are times you would really enjoy living the simple life, Aquarius. Wouldn't it be nice to settle into a happy rural lifestyle? But no: that's not what's happening today. You may have to make some adjustments to get in the mood, because something big is up in the relationship department sometime later today. The atmosphere around you may not be filled with the kind of hustle and bustle you've come to expect, and maybe outside circumstances will slow things down, but your thoughts are on love, and thoughts are things that won't be easily stopped.

I attended a baptismal party and I'm the official "ninang", and yet I'm late at the church, but had the chance to took the very last picture taking..Not to mention the super traffic, the taxi driver who committed to bring us to the church but ended up to took us to different "Marcelo church", my mother who fixed herself slower than me....So many reasons why I'm late!

"Pati ba naman sa church, buzzer beater pa rin?".... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment