Monday, December 28, 2009

My Top 10 Movie Soundtracks

Finally, my first Note in our lyrics website,www.lyrics-buddy.com was finished!
See full lyrics and video thru clicking at the song title :)

Whenever I hear these songs, I always remember my favorite movies. These are my top ten Movie Soundtracks. Video clips were actually came from some movie scenes and I also included some lines of the song that touched my heart :)

1) Way Back Into love by Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett (Music and Lyrics Soundtrack)

I just love this song’s melody from start to finish.
This song has also a remake from Sam Milby that used to be the TV theme song of “Your song”. That’s why it’s hitting the airwaves until today.

Music and Lyrics is a 2007 romantic-comedy film, story of pop music idol (of the fictional band PoP!) played by Hugh grant and an aspiring writer (Drew Barrymore) as they were challenged to compose a song for the reigning pop diva.

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can’t make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I’m hoping you’ll be there for me in the end

2) On the Side of me by Corrine May (Narnia Soundtrack)

The Chronicles of Narnia present the adventures of children who play central roles in the unfolding history of the fictional realm of Narnia. “On the side of Me” was the OST for Narnia’s Prince Caspian: The Return to Narnia.

I’m not the easiest person to love
But you, you’ve opened your heart to show me what I’m worth
‘Cause you choose to be
On the side of me

3) Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield (The Ugly Truth Soundtrack)

Another romantic comedy movie.. :)
Casts: Katherine Heighl (Abby Ritcher) and Gerard Butler (Mike Chadway)

The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I’ll be all right.

4) Dream of Me by Kirsten Dunst (Get it over Soundtrack)

This music video was actually the part of the scene when Kelly(Kirsten Dunst) sings this song, Berke(Ben Foster) remembers of all their moments together and realizes that he is falling for her.

I’ll hide beneath the clouds
And whisper to the evening stars
They tell me love is just a dream away

5) I Hope That I dont fall In Love With You by Marc con (The Prince and Me Soundtrack)

The story of The Prince and Me goes like this: A Wisconsin student, Paige Morgan (Julia Stiles) meets a Danish prince, Edvard (Luke Mably), who persuades his Royal family to accept a commoner bride.

Well, I hope that I don’t fall in love with you.
‘Cause falling in love just makes me blue.
When the music plays and you display your heart for me to see.

6) Hot and Cold by Katie Perry (The Ugly Truth and The Proposal Soundtrack)

I watched these two movies (The Proposal and The Ugly Truth) consecutively that’s why I noticed that they had the same soundtrack Hot and Cold. Both movies were very funny and hilarious! :)

Cause you’re hot then you’re cold
You’re yes then you’re no
You’re in then you’re out
You’re up then you’re down
You’re wrong when it’s right

7) I Believe by Shin Seung Hoon (My Sassy Girl – Korean)

My Sassy Girl (Korean) is one of my favorite Korean films. It came to the point wherein I could memorize all the love commandments listed down by the main guy character just to please the Sassy Girl..

Kudaeran iyu-manuro naege-karun
kidarimjocha chungbunhi haengbokha-getjyo
Saranghan iyumanuro / tto haruga chinagago
onun gil ichodo / kidarilkeyo
Nan kudaeyoyaman hajyo

In English Translation:
You are the only reason…
To me the wait gives me enough happiness.
Love is the only reason…
As days pass by,
If you forget the way, I’ll be waiting
I do it for you.

8.) I Love You Goodbye by Juris (I Love You Goodbye Soundtrack)

I LOVE YOU GOODBYE is a MMFF film entry of 2009 by Laurice Guillen. Starring Gabby Concepcion, Angelica Panganiban, Derek Ramsay & Kim Chiu..

I hope someday you can
Find some way to understand I’m only doing this for you
I don’t really wanna go
But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do

9) Tanging Mahal by Regine Velasquez (Pangako Ikaw Lamang Soundtrack)

Tanging mahal sa puso ko’y ikaw lamang
Sabihin mong pag-ibig kong minimithi
o inaasam
Kaylan pa ba maririnig ito sinta
Kung sana’y makapiling ka
Habang buhay aking sinta

10) Got To Believe in Magic – David Pomeranz (Zapped Soundtrack, Got2Belive in Magic Soundtrack)

Got to Believe in Magic was my all-time favorite song. Not to mention how I adore David Pomeranz, I also love Got2Believe local movie of Claudine Barretto and Rico Yan.
But before that, this song also used to be the official soundtrack of Zapped, an old movie back way 1982.

Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that’s full of strangers

No comments:

Post a Comment