Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Addictive Game at Facebook! Guess the Sketch Challenge

Our neighbor, Apple introduced me this game: "Guess the Sketch Challenge", a game application in Facebook. I have to try something new because sometimes I got bored in Poker and Farmville..

The rule of the game is to guess the item that the other player will sketch. Sometimes it may be in one word or two.. I admit, I am not good in drawing.. and that's the challenge for me. I was so nervous, the first time I draw along other 9 players (all were strangers!)..I know some of them were Filipinos because of their reactions in the sketches.. I remember, the first thing I sketched is Violin..Some commented, "nice".. while someone said, "Ang laki naman na violin nun!"..It made me laugh because, my drawing looks like a very big violin.. "Banduria ba yun?" hahaha...

Next item was a "Bee"...I like to put Jolly... then I would draw a Bee.. but in my nervousness because of the timer sound, my bee looked like a monster!! hahaha..someone commented: "Bee, na yun sa yo?" hahaha.. I looked at my drawing and I forgot to put wings!..Anyway, those comments did not made me down, instead it made me challenged to the next rounds.

At night, I invited Malen and Beth to this new game.. Then we searched for the other online friends and Beth invited Nanay Maan and Ate Menchie..And Jayjay also joined in the later part of the game... And these pictures were captured during our game last night.. :P

Guess the Sketch! :)

1) Work of Art of mine:



2) Work of Art by Beth:





3) Work of Art by Malen:



4) Work of Art by Jayjay:





5) Another one by Beth:



6) By Jayjay again:

 


7)  Masterpiece of Beth:  (my favorite!)



Here's the answer:
1) Waste
2) Whiskies
3) Account
4) Journey
5) Mass
6) Lotion
7) Serious

I really enjoyed this game!  We ended the game at around 1 AM  yesterday  :)

1 comment: