Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today: Short Encounter with Jollibee :)


Who doesn't love Jollibee?


Today is the 7th Birthday celebration of my niece and "inaanak" Florence. I almost forgot that today is her celebration because I wasn't able to input in my reminders...I slept at dorm super late at night because last night was our Department's Christmas Party and I woke up 11:30! A single text from Florence' mom reminded me that today I should be at the venue at 3PM cause I volunteered to be the photographer...Of course, I used again my "buzzer beater" ability.

Held in Jollibee, kids and moms enjoyed the event with some parlor games and with the presence of Jollibee mascot.. :)


Jollibee and Florence doing the Dance Craze: "Nobody"


The buzzer beater Ninang and the bday celebrant




Even Jollibee mascot cannot escape to my shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment